54 West 21st Street, Suite 903
New York, NY 10010
John and Mark Preston
JM Preston Properties LLC is primarily an inventory broker and exclusive leasing agent for over seventy buildings in Manhattan. The company is owned and operated by brothers John and Mark Preston, who opened their first real estate office in Greenwich Village in 1988. With a combined 49 years in the New York real estate market, the Prestons have continued to be the leading brokers in downtown residential leasing. They have maintained a solid reputation over the years based on integrity, a strong relationship with city landlords, and a commitment to customer service. Preston NY/JM Preston Properties LLC is a proud member of the Real Estate Board of New York.
- Some of the larger projects that the Prestons have played key roles in have included:
- • 421 W. 162nd Street –Jumel Hall. A classic elevator pre-war building located in
the Jumel Terrace Historic
District. John and Mark are currently handling the apartment restorations as well as the marketing
- • 59-61 West 10th Street - A 60-unit residential property that Mark brought to market and sold.
- • 215 West 29th Street - John handled the development and sale of this commercial-to-residential
condominium loft building.
- • 81 Nassau Street - A project that the brothers brought to market in which they
handled the initial leasing, an
extremely successful offering where 38 of the 41 units in the building were rented before the building opened.
- • 407 Park Avenue South – The Ascot. John was one of the original shareholders who
helped take this 147
unit rental building cooperative, and thereafter served as a member of the co-op board over a period of 14